Shcherbakov Vitaliy Sergeevich, Doctor of engineering sciences, professor, dean of the faculty of oil-and-gas
and construction technology, Siberian State Automobile and Highway Academy (5 Mira avenue, Omsk, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Korytov Mikhail Sergeevich, Doctor of engineering sciences, professor, sub-department of construction materials and special technologies, Siberian State Automobile and Highway Academy (5 Mira avenue, Omsk, Russia), email@example.com
Shabalin Andrey Nikolaevich, Postgraduate student, Siberian State Automobile and Highway Academy (5 Mira avenue, Omsk, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Background. Safety of the working process of load-lifting cars is a topical problem for the following reasons: first, a person involved in production has to be confident in safety; secondly, emergencies lead to big financial expenses.
Materials and methods. For safety of production of load-lifting cars the there was created a set of various devices and systems of safety intended to preserve stability of load-lifting cars which principle of action is based on restriction of the load moment created by the crane itself. This approach is applicable for a case of operation of the separate car with own single freight. In working process of a set of cars with the general freight there are features which make all these devices ineffective as autonomous and independent increase of stability of one car by existing devices, as a rule, causes decrease in stability of all other cars. All impacts on the crane-pipe layer may be divided ino thigh-frequency and low-frequency ones.
Results. For compensation of low-frequency impacts the authors created a system of automatic control, for compensation of high-frequency impacts the researchers created a device of stabilization of the load moment since due to the delay of the hydraulic actuator the control system doesn't manage to deal with high-frequency impacts.
pipelaying column, set of cars, crane pipe layer, control system, stability moment, settlement scheme, uniform coordinates.
1. Shabalin A. N. Problemy mashinostroeniya i avtomatizatsii [Problems of machine building and automation]. 2012, no. 3, pp. 134–136.
2. Shcherbakov V. S., Korytov M. S., Zyryanova S. A. Mashiny i protsessy v stroitel'stve: sb. nauch. tr. Vyp. 5. [Machines and processes in construction: collected papers. Issue 5]. Omsk: SibADI, 2004, pp. 184–187.
3. Korytov M. S., Zyryanova S. A. Omskiy nauchnyy vestnik [Omsk scientific bulletin]. 2004, no. 4 (29), pp. 88–90.
4. Shcherbakov V. S., Korytov M. S. Mnogotselevye gusenichnye i kolesnye mashiny: razrabotka, proizvodstvo, boevaya effektivnost', nauka i obrazovanie (Bronya – 2002): mater. mezhregion. nauch.-tekhn. konf. [Multipurpose track and wheel machines: development, production, combat efficiency, science and education (Armor – 2002): proceedings of the Interregional scientific and technical conference]. Omsk: OTII, 2002,
part 3, pp. 42–45.
5. Shcherbakov V. S., Korytov M. S., Tikhonov Yu. B. Informatsionnyy listok [Information bulletin]. Omsk: TsNTI, 2003, no. 1.
6. Korytov M. S., Mannik P. Yu. Dorozhnye i stroitel'nye mashiny (issledovanie, ispytanie i raschet): sb. nauch. tr. Vyp. 4 [Road and construction machines (research, testing and calculation): collected papers. Issue 4]. Omsk: SibADI, 2001, part 4, pp. 72–79.
7. Shcherbakov V. S., Zyryanova S. A., Korytov M. S. Sistema avtomatizirovannogo modelirovaniya strelovogo gruzopod’emnogo krana: monogr. [System of automated modeling of jib hoisting crane: monograph]. Omsk: SibADI, 2009, 104 p.
8. Shcherbakov V. S., Korytov M. S. Staticheskaya i dinamicheskaya ustoychivost' frontal'nykh pogruzchikov: monogr. [Static and dynamic stability of front-end loaders: monograph]. Omsk: SibADI, 1998, 100 p.